I came up with the idea and validated it. Now I am building the inital team to develop and launch. It includes:
1) Me (non-technical founder – business development, marketing & finance)
2) Developer (technical co-founder – app development)
3) Designer (website, UI & marketing materials)
4) Product manager (testing, launching & QA)
5) Advisor #1 (startup experience as well as technical experience)
6) Advisor #2 (startup experience as well as industry experience)
None are currently leaving their job yet. None are investing any money. All sweat equity. All comp is 100% equity.
What is the appropritae equity split there? Figuring to leave enough for future investors and early stage employees.