Every business should do email marketing. The problem most businesses run into is when they keep growing and collecting leads, organizing them, and sending marketing emails gets too expensive to justify the return on investment. This is where autoresponders come in.
If you are just starting out, you might opt for a free autoresponder. This will give you basic functionality, like collecting leads through an embedded form or sending a set amount of emails per month.
To help you get started, we are going to look at five highly recommended free autoresponders, exploring their offerings as well as their pros and cons, so you can choose the best one for your needs.
Sendinblue has several marketing tools available on its platform. Because of this, it has grown to become one of the largest marketing solutions providers in Europe. One of the features that make Sendinblue standout is its SMS sending functionality provided on the same dashboard as its email tools.
Sendinblue’s free plan allows you to have an unlimited number of leads, but it allows you to send just 300 emails per day. Although this might seem like a limitation, the free plan is a good way to collect leads when you are just starting out as you might not need to send too many emails at that time.
Some of the features you can expect include:
- A drag and drop email editor
- A WordPress plugin that allows you to control everything through your website’s dashboard
- A/B testing to see how different mails are fairing
- Integrations with platforms like Salesforce, Shopify, and many others
- Real-time chat functionality that can be added to your website
- Sendinblue has three paid plans for $25, $39, and $66 per month. They also have an additional enterprise plan.
- The free plan allows you to have as many contacts as you want
- The majority of their tools are available with the free plan
- Their platform allows you to send SMS messages
- Their free plan comes with access to free email support
- Emails sent using the free plan have Sendinblue’s branding, which cannot be removed
- Their 300-email limit can be quite small for some businesses
Moosend provides an easy-to-use platform that is perfect for beginners who are are looking for a powerful autoresponder solution that is both feature-rich and inexpensive. Moosend fills those two needs easily with a free plan that includes features that you normally find on paid tiers.
Moosend’s free plan allows you to have up to 1,000 contacts in your mailing list in addition to letting you send unlimited emails to your subscribers.
Moosend has two paid options. The pro option goes for $8 a month and allows you to have up to 2,000 subscribers. The price per month for the pro plan depends on the number of subscribers you have and increases as the number of subscribers increases. The highest option for the pro plan costs $608 per month for up to 200,000 subscribers.
The other paid option is the enterprise option that is geared towards larger businesses and enterprises. To get on this plan, you need to contact Moosend.
Some of the features of Moosend include:
- An intuitive drag and drop email editor
- Powerful automation features
- Full A/B testing capabilities
- Pre-made workflow recipes save time
- Easily gather detailed data on your subscribers
- Create customized sign-up forms
- See which links your subscribers have clicked on
- Powerful analytics tools
- Export reports
- Create triggers and filters
- See what email clients your subscribers are using
- Flexible pricing structure ensures you don’t pay for more than you need
- Their easy-to-use interface makes it easy for beginners to find everything they need
- The free trial enables you to try the platform before you buy.
- Moosend has great customer support through email, phone, and live chat
- Users get access to all of Moosend’s features regardless of their type of account
- Their platform has e-commerce integration that allows you to send upselling emails, abandoned cart notifications and more
- Emails sent from Moosend’s platform do not have any branding or logos
- Some users have reported that some emails do not get delivered
- Moosend’s sign up forms look quite basic and need some customization before they can be used
- Moosend has fewer native integrations than most other autoresponder and email marketing platforms.
MailerLite has garnered a reputation as one of the best free autoresponders due to how easy it is to use and the multitude of features it offers.
MailerLite’s free plan allows you to send up to 12,000 emails per month. That said, you need to use their paid options to fully leverage all their advanced functionalities.
These include the ability to create templates, perform A/B testing, and use a heatmap to check your CTR.
The main features of MailerLite are:
- You can fully customize your emails using HTML
- MailerLite allows you to send emails to your subscribers at the best time in their specific timezones
- Their drag and drop email builder lets you create mobile-optimized templates easily
- You get access to lots of newsletter templates designed for different business types
- To unlock advanced functionalities, you need to upgrade to a paid plan that costs $10 per month. For higher lead limits, you should upgrade to the $15 a month plan that lets you have 2500 contacts.
- The free plan allows you to use their segmentation features
- There is no limit on the number of emails you can send per day, but they have a 12,000 -monthly limit
- Their drag and drop email builder is very easy and intuitive to use
- There are no free email templates available on the free plan
- The emails you send using their free account has a MailerLite logo on them.
- If your subscriber list grows to more than 1,000 contacts, you have to pay for a paid plan
SendPulse offers an integrated service because they have a platform that allows you to handle your email campaigns, set up web notifications, and send SMSs.
SendPulse stands out for several reasons, but the main one is that it has a user-friendly interface that is easy to use even for beginners. So, if you’re just starting out, SendPulse is the best option for you. In addition, SendPulse also integrates artificial intelligence, which allows you to come with an individualized approach for a specific subscriber or group of subscribers. This is perfect if you want to segment your subscribers and sent them highly targeted marketing material.
The main features you can expect from SendPulse include:
- It has an intuitive drag and drop editor
- SendPulse provides you with different templates that make it easy to create your emails
- Their autoresponder section allows you to create and use subscription forms that can be embedded on any website
- SendPulse has a WordPress plugin that allows you to add forms and collect emails on your website
- SendPulse’s plans are subdivided into three tiers; monthly subscription, pay-as-you-go, and a VIP plan. The monthly plan starts at $6.2 per month for 500 subscribers and increases as the number of subscribers increases. The pay-as-you-go plans start at $32 for 10,000 emails all the way up to $812 per 500,000 emails sent.
- Their VIP plans cover businesses with over 1,000 subscribers, and the only way to get on this plan is to get in touch with them.
- Their free plan allows for up to 2,500 subscribers with an email limit of 15,000 per month
- Their plans are cheaper than those of other companies
- The integration of artificial intelligence increases the efficiency of marketing campaigns
- Their email builder allows you to preview emails before sending them or adding them to a queue
- The number of email templates is quite limited
- One big complaint is that emails sent to Gmail addresses are sometimes sent to the wrong tab
- Their email sending system can have some delays after you update your mailing list
Benchmark aims to be a simple but powerful email marketing tool and it is just that. Their user interface is stripped of the most common features you will find on most other autoresponders, which makes it clean and easier to navigate.
Benchmark stands out for its free email automation feature. This feature allows you to send emails based on certain triggers, but if you need to send emails depending on advanced triggers like abandoned carts or website visits, you have to pay for an advanced plan. They also have a wide selection of email templates if you would like to get up and running quickly.
Their free plan allows you to send up to 250 emails a month, which means if you need to send a lot of emails, you will need a paid plan. Their paid plans cost $14, $22, $44 and $66 for 600, 1000, 3500 and 7500 subscribers respectively.
- Benchmark’s easy-to-use editor has all the features you need including some elements not found on other email builders
- They provide you with lots of have high-quality templates that are also mobile responsive. Their interface also lets you preview responsive emails as you edit them
- They allow you to set up different types of autoresponders and emails including recurring and date-based emails
- Their A/B testing tools is at par with most other such testing tools
- They give you the ability to create different types of forms that can be integrated into WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, and many other platforms
- Their personalization options on emails are lacking
- There is no way to send emails with dynamic content
- Common email triggers like an abandoned cart can only be accessed through their paid plans
- Benchmark has had a few problems delivering emails to Gmail and Outlook subscribers
- Benchmark only allows you to have only 10MB of image storage which is almost unusable for most use cases
[…] Read More Info here to that Topic: startupsanonymous.com/email/best-autoresponders/ […]
[…] Here you can find 51693 additional Information to that Topic: startupsanonymous.com/email/best-autoresponders/ […]
[…] Read More here on that Topic: startupsanonymous.com/email/best-autoresponders/ […]
[…] Here you will find 92458 additional Info on that Topic: startupsanonymous.com/email/best-autoresponders/ […]
[…] Find More here on that Topic: startupsanonymous.com/email/best-autoresponders/ […]
[…] Read More Information here to that Topic: startupsanonymous.com/email/best-autoresponders/ […]
[…] Here you will find 12345 additional Info to that Topic: startupsanonymous.com/email/best-autoresponders/ […]
[…] Info to that Topic: startupsanonymous.com/email/best-autoresponders/ […]
[…] Find More here to that Topic: startupsanonymous.com/email/best-autoresponders/ […]
[…] Find More on that Topic: startupsanonymous.com/email/best-autoresponders/ […]