It’s therapy time. In no particular order, the following is what follows me around every day and I never say to anyone …
• I’m not getting any younger. Will I look back 10 years from now, and regret what I’m doing today?
• Have I missed my window on success?
• Will I ever get to see my vision followed through completely?
• Am I good enough at what I do? Everyone seems smarter than me.
• Will my product work like I hope it will?
• Will I be broke forever?
• Will I ever be able to raise money again?
• Will I always be jealous of other people’s ideas, businesses and successes?
• Will I have to work for someone else?
• Can people tell that I’m full of shit at times?
• If investors are investing in me, when they say “no”, does that mean I’m not good enough?
• Are others working harder than me?
• Am I even doing the right things?
• Does any of this even matter?
• Will I ever satisfy my hunger, or is it just an endless road?
• Do I have what it takes, whatever that is?
• Will I ever lose the chance to be an entrepreneur?
Does anyone else feel this way?