I’ll keep it simple:
1. I left a comfortable salary 15 months ago to dabble in startups.
2. I’m yet to have paying customers for my latest product. Though I am close.
3. I JUST found a technical cofounder to help me evolve from the MVP to the final product. He loves the concept and we’re a great match.
4. My wife is pregnant with our first child.
5. My wife has had a stressful pregnancy due to the lack of income resulting from me chasing my hopes and dreams. We live in a shitty tiny place to keep rent down.
6. Every day I feel unbelievably excited about the product and my awesome partner, yet I feel terrified and guilty that my wife is struggling. I feel I’m in denial about how much things will change when the baby comes.
7. I know I’ll melt when I see the baby and my perspective will change, I’m a naturally protective person.
7. I feel there is a ticking time bomb over my head and the pressure to MAKE MONEY NOW is a lot to handle.
What do I do?