How to issue stock certificates without a bank account?

I have a US Delaware Corporation. But I’m a foreign entrepreneur. It seems like I have to be physically present in US to open a company bank account.

How do I show in record that I have paid money for the stock certificates I issue myself without a bank account?

  • Hi there, I am the same (foreign entrepreneur with a delaware c-corp). Just apply for an EIN with the IRS, then you can get a bank account. Then just keep a record of the transaction (check to the company or transfer).

  • … [Trackback]

    […] Here you will find 76994 additional Information on that Topic: […]

  • {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

    You may also like