I’m 23, “CTO” and I joined the startup almost one year ago in September 2019. I moved to an other country and left my friends and family for this project.
– I’m barely getting paid since April
– nobody in the startup understand what I’m doing
– there is no organization, no transparency and no teamwork within the “team”
– we don’t know what we are doing, which is fine but the CEO refuses feedbacks from me and external advisors (startup programs) to improve our efficiency
– there is a huge gap between what we communicate and say to potential investors, and the current state of our team and product
– I feel deeply unhappy working there
– We are raising money, which means a proper salary soon if I stay
– Before raising money, the CEO will found the company again (I dont know the details about that) and I’ll finally get shares which I don’t have right now
– Money doesn’t necessarily mean that it’ll get better
I’m actively looking for other positions, and I don’t know if I should quit now, or wait to get shares, or wait for the fundraising as I guess that a team in a tech startup without tech people will struggle more to raise funds.